Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to Work

Well, today was my first day back to work. It went better than I expected. Yes, I did cry...last night when I was trying to decide what to wear, and nothing fit , including my shoes(my feet grew about a half a size during pregnancy). I had a little cry this morning too, after Addie puked on me right before we were walking out the door. I did visit her at lunch, and she was doing fine of course. They were impressed with her eating habits...6 oz. about every 3 hours. My husband greeted me with flowers when I got home. Thanks for all of your prayers.

5 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Laurie you are a trooper!
I keep telling Kara how beautiful you look and I need to tell you. You look wonderful.

chris k said...

Glad all went well on the first day. Puke and shoes that are too small...all in a day's work.

Pam Wickman said...

A litle puke smell to make you think of her all day :) Hope today goes just as well.
Still praying!!

Laurie said...

Thank you Jenny, you're so sweet. :)

Pam, that's a nice positive way to look at it, thanks I needed that.

Kara said...

yesterday I told Maude we needed to call you and see how you did, I think we got busy playing cards and never got around to it. I did think about you frequently throughout the day though. I'm glad Addison did alright, too.