Friday, August 1, 2008

2 Months

Addie is 2 months old now, and had her check up today. She weighs in at 11 lbs. 2 oz. and is 22 1/2 inches long. Such a big girl! She is pretty sleepy today after having 5 shots, poor little girl. Here are some pictures we have taken over the past few weeks.




Some of these pictures are more than a month old , sorry it took me so long to post. Addies's interests include long walks with mommy, sucking on her fist(when she can find it), making smily faces, cooing, and scooching around in her crib and waking up 90 degrees from how she started.

6 comments:

chris k said...

All of the pictures are beautiful but my favorites are the black and white photos. How is there just a bit of color? You look great, by the way!

Kara said...

Yes, I love that last one- black and white with the pink bow, so professional!

Cute profile pic :)

Laurie said...

Chris k, I used Photoshop to get just the pink in the b&w photo. Google has a program I like too called Picasa, that works pretty good, and it's free.

The Speer's said...

Very cute pictures. I love the black and white pictures. How have you been feeling? Hope all is well.

amber said...

So cute!!! I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!!!