Saturday, August 9, 2008

8 Hours

Addison slept for 8 hours straight last night ! Yeeahhhhh I put her to bed at 11:00, she woke up around midnight because she was laying in a pool of spit-up...I would have been unhappy too. So I moved her to another part of the crib and she slept until 8am. I was so happy...I don't remember the last time I was able to sleep for 8 hours straight. She has been sleeping between 6-7 hours for the past couple weeks. I hope she keeps this up, even if she has an occasional night where she gets off schedule and wakes up in the middle of the night. This also eases my mind about going back to work in a couple weeks.

3 comments:

Amanda Irene said...

oh, thank goodness!!!! When she starts to teeth she may get off schedule and wake screaming too. You'll take every min of sleep I KNOW!

Kara said...

A schedule is a beautiful thing!

Thanks for all your help these past few day. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

what a good sleeper, my kiddos were and i hope addison will for you !! she is such a doll and growing quickly.