Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dean's New Toy















So we picked up this hot tub from a guy for FREE! (Through Casey's connections). I wasn't sure about it at first, it was in rough shape, and they are a lot of work. Dean has spent the last several days cleaning and fixing it up. With electrical and repair parts I think we have a couple hundred dollars into it. Dean still wants to paint or refinish the exterior wood part to make it look fresh and new.















As you can see he is already enjoying it. He gets in there at least once a day. I won't be using it for a while yet, but if anyone would like to come over and relax in the hot tub you're more than welcome.

6 comments:

chris k said...

Laurie and Dean...love the hot tub! Enjoy it. How are you feeling? I'm getting anxious for you!!

Kara said...

How does Casey always get things for free anyway? I'm glad you could benefit!

Pam said...

I wish we lived closer so we could hang out in the hot tub! It looks so nice :)
Not too much longer and you'll get to enjoy it too. By the way, you looked GREAT on Sunday!!!

The Johnston's said...

That does look like fun maybe I can get kyle down soon so he can relax. He has been going crazy. Leaving at 7:30 am and getting home around 9:30 or 10:00 pm.

The Speer's said...

You are getting so close I can't wait to see you as a new mommy. The tub looks like fun.

Amanda Irene said...

Yes that is a great FREE hot tub! Ahh.. where do you live again?

I wanna see you in that shirt for the belly shot. :)