Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Surprise!!



Yesterday my co-workers surprised me with a baby shower lunch! A couple of us girls in the office decided to eat on campus, which doesn't happen very often. It was just a ploy to get me to the cafeteria where many of my other co-workers were waiting with tables setup, balloons, and gifts. When I realized what was going on, I could feel my face turn beat red, I had no clue. Of course, Dave was there with a camera. They all went in and got us an entertainer, gift card for a high chair, and a bunch of bowls, sippy cups, bottles, bibs, etc. I didn't post all of the pictures...I'm starting to realize how round my face is getting. Oh, I just love the bib. :)

4 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

WOW Ken was even there! You have hit the big time lady! You look wonderful! Thanks for the pics!

Kara said...

OK, now I forgive them for not being there on Saturday. :) That was really nice of them to do that, I love the bib, too!

amber said...

A surprise shower - how fun! I can't wait to see the baby wearing all her fancy outfits and enjoying her new toys!

chris k said...

LOVE THE BIB! Just think, her mom rocks and rides dirt bikes! How many little girls can say that?