Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Shower



Yes, finally a new post! I had my baby shower last weekend. I am not used to being the center of attention. Many friends and family came out to celebrate with me. It was nice to visit with people that I don't get to see as often as I would like. It is so wonderful to see all of the love, encouragement, and support that we have. We received so many nice things, now all we need is the baby! :) Thank you again to Kara, Tracey, Sarah, and my mom who put their time and efforts into this shower for me, I appreciate you all! Sorry I don't have more pictures, I guess I was too busy eating and chatting.

7 comments:

chris k said...

Laurie...I love the baby bump! I had a lot of fun, held Evan and am now waiting to hold yours whenever you drop her off in the nursery!!!

Kara said...

That's what I was going to say- fabulous baby belly! I will miss seeing it, but on the other hand can't wait to hold baby girl.

Laurie said...

Yes, the bump is getting bigger. Someone just asked me this morning if I was having twins! I think I will miss it a little, but I won't miss the back pain. Plus I'll be able to hold and snuggle with her soon.

Pam said...

You have a perfect belly! I love it! You are going to miss it a little, but not at all when you snuggle that little dolly :)

Kelly Glupker said...

You look great!!!!

Kara said...

TIme for an update. How was your lamaze class Monday night?

Laurie said...

Class was pretty good. We watched birth videos, not sure if they are supposed to help you or scare you. :)