Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Remodeling

This used to be our very 'BLUE' room, and now it is Jacob's room. I wish I had some 'before' pictures. Anyway, we ripped up the ugly carpet, and the hardwood floors were pretty nice, so we didn't have to replace carpet. Then painted the walls and trim, Dean did a very nice job....he's pretty handy. Jacob loves football, especially the Patriots, so we got him some football team stuff, and the furniture is from IKEA. Cool store and decent prices if you don't mind assembling the furniture yourself.







9 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

Very nice Laurie! I really like it.
It looks very professional!

Laurie said...

Thanks Jenny, I will post some of our master bedroom and bath too, it's even more impressive.

Jenny LaBo said...

I can hardly wait!

Pam said...

Oooh I love remodeling pictures. The room looks great!

Laurie said...

Thanks Pam. I think remodeling is a never ending project...on any house. We are fixing ours up so we can hopefully sell it and move. Not sure where yet. We've been looking in Flushing, Saginaw Township, and Midland.

Pam said...

You know we're moving right? Looking for a house right now. The area we are moving to is really expensive so it's kind of a challenge. I am looking forward to a new house though. In fact I can't wait!

Laurie said...

Pam, yes I did know that, and I will be praying for you. Looking can be exciting and frustrating at the same time. It's the actual moving part I don't care for. :)

Kara said...

So when are you coming over remodel our bedroom? There should be a family discount or something.

Laurie said...

Kara, we do have enough paint left from our bedroom if you want to paint yours. :)