Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm done!!

I am finally done with school, my last class was yesterday. I stayed up all night to finish and also took the day off of work. It has been a very long road, and I couldn't have done it without the love and support from my family and friends. God has surely blessed me. It will be official on May 12th when I get to walk, there will probably be a post for that too.

If anyone is interested I have an online portfolio of my work at www.laurieabennett.com. I'm now hoping to do some freelance work on the side. The first thing I want to do is finish up with the Immanuel Bible Church logo and website I have helped with. Cathy would like to start using the logo, letterhead, envelopes, and business cards I have designed, I just need to get her the correct files. So, if you know of anyone in need of some design work, keep me in mind.

8 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Congratulations! It is such an accomplishment to get a degree!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Laurie! I look forward to seeing the end product-you are very good! Wait till everyone sees your work. Take some time to rest too! You deserve it.

Pam said...

Yee Haa!! I'm so glad you are done. What a relief to be done. You do have some real talent, you'll go far :)

Kara said...

Pam, hopefully not too far, I need my Laurie near by.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

congrats !!!!
now time for a vacation :)

Chris said...

Congratulations Laurie!!! It's about time. I remember watching football with you many nights while you worked on your homework. I'm glad that you are done. :)

Laurie said...

Thanks everyone. I won't go too far Kara, I need you guys too. Who would entertain me when Dean is working? :) Chris I remember those football nights too, now I can watch without doing homework! Maybe even have football parties at our house. I do need a vacation, but my husband would put me to work at home.

Jenny LaBo said...

Good job Laurie!!!!!
You should be proud :)