Thursday, November 5, 2009

We're Ready!

Since we are starting to see SNOW in the forecast, it's time to break out the winter gear. Coat and snow pants-check, hat-check, mittens-check. Now we just need to get some boots, and maybe a scarf. I must say I really dislike the puffy winter coat plus car seat combination. I need to adjust the shoulder straps just to get her in it. We are praying for a winter without pneumonia and flu this year...last year was pretty much spent indoors.

My little snow princess.

8 comments:

Pam said...

What a cute little snowbunny :)

The Johnston's said...

I like those little green socks sticking out form under all that pink. Is the color of her boots going to be pink or white??

The Johnston's said...

I like those little green socks sticking out form under all that pink. Is the color of her boots going to be pink or white??

chris k said...

She looks like she could really knock someone over in that puffy snowsuit. I love it though!

Kara said...

LOVE that the mittens clip onto the coat. Very nice.

Fine Girl said...

I LOVE the ensamble! Now you are ready for a visit to MINNESOTA! Ha!

Fine Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

Kara, mitten clips-Walmart $2

Brandi, we would LOVE to visit MINNESOTA!!