Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Accident Prone?

Many of you may know that I have had my share of mishaps and have even broken a few bones, but will my daughter take after me? Addison is not scared of anything and plays hard. I think she is somewhat of a tomboy, like her mommy was. :) She usually has bruises on her legs, goose eggs on her forehead, etc. The other day, she was playing(alone), holding a big plastic toy, lost her balance, fell on her bum, and hit her chin on the toy, causing her to bite her tongue pretty bad. It punctured it, but luckily did not go all the way through. Since it was bothering her, and she wouldn't eat much of anything, I let her have ice-cream for dinner. :)

Not sure if you can really see the wound or not, but it's healing pretty good now.

Since she IS accident prone, I got her this helmet. jk Actually, they had a safety day at daycare and we were able to buy these fitted helmets for $4. There are velcro strips in the helmet, that I can remove when she gets a little bigger, so she can wear it longer. Now she just needs a little bike...but maybe I'll wait on that...don't want any broken bones...yet.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love the helmet...she's just too cute in it!

Kara said...

I think I'll call her Tommy Jr.
It must run in the blood.

Kara said...

All right, sister- it's time for a new post. I know she's growing like a weed and I just want to keep up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.