Friday, January 30, 2009

8 Months!

Wow! I can't believe my baby girl is 8 months old already.  Some of her new activities and interests are giving zerberts, any exposed skin will do.  She says baba and mama.  She coughs/clears her throat to get your attention.  Pulling herself up on ANYTHING to stand, this includes peaking out of her crib.  Crawling like a big girl on her hands and knees(she used to army crawl).  She makes us laugh all the time, she is just so funny.  Oh, and she has TWO teeth! I just LOVE her to pieces.

STANDING!
This one's for you Kara, see her teeth?
(You may have to enlarge it.)
Yes, I need to lower the crib, AGAIN.
Peek-a-boo mommy.
Pretty baby!


4 comments:

Kara said...

Adorable pictures of my adorable niece! Love those little pearly whites. And I love her peeking over the crib, she is such a stinker.

Kelly Glupker said...

So cute - she looks a lot like you, Laurie.

The Johnston's said...

They grow up so fast I can't believe she is standing are you going to make a book for her of all her baby moments. You know all her first of every thing. I have made one for Liam and I am glad I did so I can go back even now and go. Aaaa that was such a fun time.

I real like the fist picture of her standing and the one of her peeking out of her crib.

Amanda Irene said...

Time just begins to fly by!