Thursday, September 4, 2008

3 Months Old!

Addie is just over 3 months old now. She is losing that newborn baby look, but everyday is such a joy with her. She makes me laugh. She smiles at me when I pick her up from daycare everyday. That makes me feel good. I even treasure our late night/early morning feedings. Such a big girl, she started rolling over at 2 1/2 months. I just love her sooooo much! So here are a few random pictures of my little girl.

On the way to grandma's, spiting bubbles. Looks like a little bubble goatee.
Puke face. This is what happens when she rolls over and spits up, then rubs her face in it.
Sleeping on the way home from grandma's
Will you be my friend?
Look at that cute little person in the mirror.

8 comments:

The Speer's said...

All the little ones are growing up so fast. She is a cutie.

Pam said...

She IS getting big!! What a sweet baby girl you have Laurie.

Kara said...

Laurie! THat is so disgusting!!! I'll have to show Casey that one. :)

Love the bubble goatee! She is so so so so cute!

chris k said...

The puke face is not a good one. Hopefully, she wasn't happy rolling around in it. I can't believe how much she has grown over the summer.

The Johnston's said...

Those are some neat ideas for pictures that you got. I love the little bear one and the one with the toy. Liam is trying to talk to her. He is sitting in my lap.

Laurie said...

Chris k, actually when I rolled her over she had a huge grin on her face...besides the puke.

Sarah, Addie misses her cousin Liam too.

Pam Wickman said...

Laurie, did you have a nice birthday? What did Addie get you? A whole nights sleep??? Have a great week!

Laurie said...

Pam, my mom and sister watched Addie so Dean and I could go on a DATE! We went to a movie for the first time in MONTHS. Yes, Addie did sleep all night for me. :)