Thursday, June 5, 2008

We're Home!

I was discharged Tuesday night, but they let me keep the room another night so I could feed Adie in the NICU throughout the night. She was discharged lateWednesday night, and came home with a Billi light for her Jaundice. We are so happy to have her home with us. She did awesome her first night, didn't even wake up. I actually woke her up once to feed her. I hope she will continue this, but I think the light is what is making her so tired right now. She is eating well and had her first doctor's appointment today, hopefully her Jaundice levels have gone down enough to take her off the light soon. Thank you again to everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers for us.

5 comments:

chris k said...

Hooray, you're home. I've been waiting for updates and glad that all is well. A whole night's sleep - wow! Remember to take it easy even when you feel okay.

Jenny LaBo said...

yeah!!!!!!
So glad you are all home!

Kara said...

Yes, Laurie, Jenny has been patiently waiting for pictures!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! You are home! I LOVE the pictures on this site! Your daughter is beautiful and I'm so glad she is at home with you and Dean where she belongs!! Congratulations again, Laurie...you are going to be a wonderful mother!
brandi

Pam said...

Yes, I agree with Chris K. Having a c-section myself, I know you will start to feel good, overdo it, then be in pain for days. Take it easy and let that husband of yours help you :)
You guys are so cute with that baby. She is definitely going to be Daddy's girl :)