Monday, March 3, 2008

You don't see this everyday

Okay, so you've probably never seen a pregnant girl on a dirt bike before, but now you have. I promise I didn't ride it, or even start it up. Actually, I sold my bike s few days ago. It was a sad day for me, but I can't really justify keeping it right now, and haven't been riding in almost 2 years. For those of you who don't know, riding and racing dirt bikes was a very big part of my life a few years ago. I love to ride and race. I even helped start a women's class in woods racing. Hopefully I'll have a bike and be able to ride again someday.


Here are a couple of pictures of me riding back in the day.


9 comments:

Kara said...

OK, that made me seriously laugh out loud!!

I don't see you for a week and a half and that ol' belly just pops right out there, you look great!

Pam Wickman said...

YOu do look great, and funny on the bike at the same time!

Jenny LaBo said...

You have to get that picture for the babies room!
You are so cool.

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

you rock !
how awesome are you, that is too cool. i love learing something new about my friends :)

Laurie said...

I think the pic with the prominent belly is quite funny too. I was a lot skinnier when I was riding, it's actually really good exercise.

People do think it's cool when they see girls riding dirt bikes. However sometimes they just assume you're a guy when you have all the gear on.

amber said...

Sorry you had to sell your bike! You are amazing! You'll have to give lessons to Jackson when he gets older - Matt thinks he needs to learn to ride!

Amanda Irene said...

Weeeee

I knew I would like you! Not just b/c you cool like that either!

Laurie said...

Amber, I would love to give Jackson lessons. Kids are so cute on the little bikes. My hope is to one day have a house with a dirt track in the back yard so we can all ride as a family.

TraceyLD said...

I'm learning more about you all the time. I had no idea about you and biking.
I'm glad to hear you did not take the bike for one last ride.