Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Treat






Instead of going out to dinner, I suggested that we go to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream. I enjoyed one of their new creations with Ghirardelli chocolate, it was so yummy! This is my favorite ice cream place, I recommend it to everyone. It's always a special treat for us. Be prepared to spend a little more though, it is kind of pricey. If you sign up for their birthday club, they will give you a coupon for free ice-cream in your birthday month. Maybe I should open one in Saginaw. Hmmmm

3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh I could see you owning your own business! Especially when it involves ice cream!

Pam said...

Me too! Go for it Laurie!!
We have a couple of them down here and I puposefully have to stay away. I would be even bigger than I am if I went as often as I want to :)

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

those are the best places to get ice cream !!!