Thursday, February 14, 2008

Rachel's Birthday Festivities!

I know Kara already posted pictures for Rachel's Birthday, but here are a few of mine from the weekend. I couldn't get the slide show to work, so this will have to do.


ALL six of the cousins, soon to be eight!








Uncle Dean and Liam napping.









This is one of my favorites. This is Adam's corner that he goes to when he gets upset or hurt feelings. He hunches his back, drops his head, and of course has the pouty lip as he walks over to his spot.






Chocolate suckers! YUM!








Rachel making her first hotpad with her new loom.








Nice hair do Abby, or should I say Pebbles! :)











Jacob practicing for his baby sister. He really likes the babies, and they like him too.

5 comments:

The Johnston's said...

I want a copy of the one that they are all in. Please!!! The other pic. turned out good too.

Pam said...

I love, love ,love the Abby's hair in that picture!! She is so adorable.

Jacob is going to be a great big brother. He looks so happy with Liam.

Kara said...

I could not believe how Liam was smiling for Jacob that day- it was soooo cute!

I didn't know you took that pic of Adam in his pouting corner, I'm going to have to drag it over and save it with my pics. :)

Amanda Irene said...

Abby does look like pebbles. Maybe Pam will have a bam bam and she can marry a younger man. Heheh

Jenny LaBo said...

By the way I know I left a comment on here...but it is gone.
I am sure it was extremly witty and cute.
sigh.
I got nothing now.
I hope you are doing well, and these pics are great!