Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cedar Point!!

The three of us made our yearly trip to Cedar Point. We spent 2 days there and it was great. No cell phones or computers, just the three of us spending time together. We all love the roller coasters, but it took a little convincing to get Jacob on the Top Thrill Dragster. He was in tears the first time we got in line because he was scared, so we didn't go. By the end of the day he was ready. It's now his favorite ride. The boys begged to go on it again the next day, so much for the water park. We did spend a few hours in Soak City, but then it was back to the coasters. :)

4 comments:

Kara said...

I almost peed my pants just looking at the picture of it. I still get really scared on the Magnum!

Laurie said...

I think we rode the Magnum 3 times, the line is pretty short now. I remember when that was the tallest one.

Pam said...

I haven't been to Cedar Point in so long. That ride looks crazy! But I'd probably be with Jacob, I might cry waiting in the line.

TraceyLD said...

I love Cedar Point!

My girls don't like to ride. I'm looking forward to them getting a little older and hopefully they will enjoy the trip.

It was always a highlight for me as a kid.