Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Funny Conversations


Mommy: Addison how did you get that boo boo on your knee?
Addison: Daddy tipped me over?
Mommy: In the wagon?
Addison: Yeah, that makes me mad.

Addison: Mommy, what's that on  your chin? (Pointing to a mole)
Mommy: It's a mole.
Addison: Does it come off?
Mommy: Nope.
Addison: When I'm big, can I get one just like you?

After putting Addie to bed one night, I heard her crying, so I went to check on her.
Mommy: What's wrong honey?
Addison: The monster bit me!
Mommy: Really? Where's the monster now?
Addison: He went to the neighbors house.
Mommy: Oh, well that's good I guess.

Sleeping with Addison at my sister's, in the middle of the night.
Addison: Mommy...will you save me?
Mommy: Sure honey, save you from what?
Addison: From the police.
Mommy: Yep.
I had to hold her then for several minutes.

Combing her hair in the morning, I asked her several times to sit still.
Addison: It hurts.
Mommy: What hurts?
Addison: Sitting still.

No comments: