Friday, January 4, 2008

Cheboygan's New Year's Baby




















This is the first peak I've had so far of my newest nephew. He made is debut in the local Cheboygan Tribune! He was the first baby of 2008 in Cheboygan, so they did a story on him, which you can read here: http://cheboygannews.com/articles/2008/01/04/news/news4.txt.
Kyle is happy about the benefits that come along with that. Liam was given a savings bond in his name by the Tribune. You guys look so cute, can't wait to see your little family!!!!! I will post many pictures of him when we get back from our visit. I'm such a proud aunt!! :)

5 comments:

Kara said...

That is so cool! He's famous!
I can't wait to give his chubby cheeks a smooch!

TraceyLD said...

Wow! A New Years baby in the family. I bet his parents would have enjoyed the tax write off for 2007. Okay, I'm sure they would have been happy for either date.

Before you know it, it will be your turn. I'm sure some days it feels like forever!

Kara said...

I was just looking at your ticker- you're past half way!! Woo hoo!

Amanda Irene said...

Tracey I was thinking the same thing!!!!

Heres to all the swollen bellys! No I don't mean my! Heheh

Pam said...

I noticed that too! Yeah!!!!!! I think we need to see an updated belly picture of your cute little self. :) I'll be checking back, your nephew is cute, but I need to see you:)