Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No more Queasiness?

I have been struggling with all-day queasiness for a while, mostly in the evening now. I just found these Preggie Pop Drops at Babies R Us and decided I needed to try them. I'm getting to the point in my pregnancy where these symptoms should subside, however I still feel icky occasionally. These little hard candy treats are pretty tasty and if I take one at the first signs of queasiness, they seem to help. They have gotten really good reviews from other women, and I give them a thumbs up.

6 comments:

Pam said...

If only I had found those.......would have saved a lot of yuck. I pray they work for you.

TraceyLD said...

Glad they are helping! I just heard about them from Heather Stone. Have you met her at church? They just moved to Saginaw this summer. She is due in June.
Happy Thanksgiving to your family!

Laurie said...

Tracey, I know a Heather from church who has a little girl named Harper, is that her? They are very sweet, I really like them. Didn't know she was expecting. :)

Kara said...

I think its' time for a new post, like maybe of your growing tummy!

Pam said...

I agree with Kara! Your tummy should be ready for it's first belly picture. Can't wait to see it!!!!

Jenny LaBo said...

Hey Laurie!!!
I don't have your email. :(
Do you want to come to lunch on Thursday? I am going with a bunch of SVSU people