Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Special Treat



I stayed home sick yesterday from work, just my usual all-day queasiness. Dean had to work down state and came home with these YUMMY chocolates for me. He's so wonderful, and knows how much I LOVE chocolates, so when he found this little store he had to stop. Each one is almost too pretty to eat, but they taste even better, melt in your mouth! I like to make my own chocolates, but I don't think I could make anything that looks like these. Some of them are shaped like ice-cream cones, pumpkin, dog, etc. Very tasty!

3 comments:

Jenny LaBo said...

That is so sweet! What a nice guy :)

Kara said...

They are pretty! I hope you are feeling alright today- you didn't eat too much candy last night, did you?

Laurie said...

I had to cut myself off, I love starbursts and sweettarts.