Thursday, June 14, 2007

SOLD!

We sold our house in Saginaw on N. Clinton. The house was only on the market for 1 month. Praise God! Every other house on our street has been on the market for months or even a year. We have found a house in Saginaw Township and close on Friday. The timing worked out perfect, we can start moving in on Friday, and have to be out of our old house on the 27th. We are so excited, and can't wait to have everyone over. I will post pictures of the new house after we close and it is officially ours.

4 comments:

Pam said...

I have to say I'm quite jealous....since ours has been on the market for 3 1/2 years :) Boo!
I'm also VERY happy for you guys!!!! Where is your new house at? I know you won't want to post the address, but send me an e-mail I'd love to know.

Laurie said...

Pam, we were very lucky to sell so quickly. They say the first 45 days are the most important. I didn't get what I was hoping for, but couldn't turn down an offer. What happened with the offer you guys had on yours? Any other prospects? Maybe I could give a tour Tuesday night. :)

Anonymous said...

Laurie,
How about some pictures of your new home? Congratulations!

Laurie said...

Coming right up Cathy, I will try and post some by tomorrow. We don't have our cable internet hooked up yet, but I will do it from work.